Online Quran memorization:
- There is a huge achievement in memorizing the Holy Qur’an, as Allah said in his Holy Book إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ (15:9) As regards this Admonition, it is We Who have sent it down, and We Ourself will preserve it.
- *6(Tafheem-ul-Qur’an by Syed Abu-al-A’la Maududi). It should be kept in the Hearts as it is in the Books.
- So if a human being tries to misrepresent what is in the lines, Qur’an memorizers will stop him with
what they preserve in their hearts. Qur’an is a paradise in his Memorizer’s heart that goes with him everywhere, if the Book is not available somewhere it is in his Mind and heart whenever he wishes. If you want to read more about Online Quran memorization scroll down.
- Before we talk about the techniques of Online Quran memorization Hifz Qur’an is a followed Sunnah, for the prophet Muhammed, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, had memorized the holy Qur’an and even Archangel Gabriel, may peace be upon him, used to review it every year with our beloved prophet Muhammed.
- May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, as in “Muslim” on the authority of Fatima, May Allah be pleased with her.
- On the power of prophet Muhammed, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, : (Archangel Gabriel used to review the Qur’an with him once every year and he, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, was reviewing it with him twice a year.
- Muslims believe that those who memorize the Qur’an and pursue its path are tolerated and honored by Allah, as Abdullah ibn Amr recounted on the authority of the prophet, May Allah’s prayer and peace be upon him.
- Abdullah ibn Amr said: “It shall be said – meaning to the one who memorized the Qur’an – ‘Recite, and rise up, recite (melodiously) as you would recite in the world, indeed, your rank shall be at the last Ayah you recited,” said Abdullah ibn Amr. Scroll down for more about Online Quran memorization in the following lines.
Memorization of Qur’an:
- The teaching of Islam and Qur’an memorization doesn’t need to learn Arabic, you just need to join an Islamic Academy and enroll in Hifz Qur’an Classes. It could be Islamic studies online with online Qur’an teachers or online Islamic Classes in online Islamic courses.
- Know that the road to memorizing the Holy book is very long and full of hardships, those who want to follow it should be vigorous and determined. so try to allocate a part of your daily routine, never spend it on any other activity, and rearrange your priorities, so that the project of memorizing the holy Qur’an will be at its forefront. After that, give it a sufficient period of time, even if it is more than a year.
Stay tuned for our article about Online Quran memorization.
Qur’an memorization planner:
- When you set your intention upon memorizing Qur’an, it is to be recommended that you enroll yourself in an Islamic Academy, but with the rapid pace of the era and the lack of Islamic Academies available in our neighborhood.
- The internet has made it easier for us to access whatever we want and study any kind of discipline, which include Islamic Academies that offer online Islamic courses and online Qur’an teachers.
- You are in the right place if you are looking for a complete table to memorize the Quran. On this website, you will find a complete planner to memorize the holy Qur’an with online Qur’an teachers.
- Muslims consider the memorization of the Holy Qur’an a blessing. Memorizing the Quran is a spiritual, physical, and mental journey that enlightens your heart, mind, and life.
- This is why Muslims around the world want to get to have a Qur’an memorization planner to become Hafazat Qur’an. Online Quran memorization is available now all around the web. we still have many important points about Online Quran memorization.
Quran memorization word by word:
You will find many tips on memorizing the Qur’an word by word through the following lines.
1- Set in a quiet place to start.
2- Make your intention and be honest in asking for Allah’s satisfaction to receive his rewards.
3- Ask Allah to make it easy for you.
4- When memorizing remember to divide each word separately into memory.
5- Try to communicate with the deeper words and meanings you learned while studying word analysis.
6- memorize a line or a verse at a time.
7- Repeat line or verse 3-4 times.
8- Cover the words and test yourself 3-4 times.
9- Do not proceed until you have completely memorized the line or verse. (at least 7 times)
10- Mark any hard words and repeat them until they remain in memory.
You can apply the previous steps with the tools of Online Quran memorization.
I hope that we covered all the points of Online Quran memorization.
- Murouj Academy is an Islamic Academy for Islamic studies and other Islamic courses. As an online Islamic academy; Murouj provides many Islamic courses such as; the Quran memorization course, standard Arabic course, Quran tajweed, Ijaza recitation course, and Islamic Studies course.
- Do you like Online Quran Memorization? Online Quran Memorization is not the end Check more Blogs.