Quran Tajweed course
Learn Tajweed rules by our expert teachers.
By the end of the Tajweed course students will:
- Master Quranic pronunciation
- Apply rules of Tajweed to Quranic recitation
- Read and recite Quran with accuracy
- Develop Quranic recitation skills
- Be able to recite the Quran with confidence, fluency, and beauty
Tajweed literally translates as “proficiency”. Quran Tajweed is the usage of linguistic and pronunciation rules to recite the Quran in the right way. Tajweed is a great way of obtaining complete command over the recitation of the Quran. The goal of this course is to ensure perfection when it comes to reciting the words that make up the Holy Quran.
Quran Tajweed Course Outline
The students of the Quran tajweed course will learn to pronounce the words of the Quran correctly and grasp the flow and rhythm of proper Qirat. The students will learn the rules to pronounce the words of the Quran correctly. We ensure that our students can articulate each word precisely before moving on to the next lesson.
Within the Quran tajweed course our students will learn
- Tajweed foundations
- The benefits of learning Tajweed
- Makharijul horouf (the articulation points)
- Sifatul horouf ( the qualities )
- Noon sakinah and tanween rules
- Meem sakinah rules
- Noon and meem moshadadatayn rules
- Madd rules (stretches)