New Muslims course
Learn Islam religion by our experienced teachers.
By the end of the New Muslim course students will:
New Muslim Course
The New Muslim course is designed for those who have recently converted to Islam or for those who have an interest in learning about the religion. The course aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the religion, its teachings, beliefs and practices.
The course is divided into several modules covering different aspects of Islam, including:
- Introduction to Islam
- Overview of the religion and its history
- Basic beliefs and practices of Islam
- Understanding of the Five Pillars of Islam
- Quranic Studies
- Overview of the Quran and its importance
- Explanation of key verses and their meanings
- Study of Quranic verses relevant to daily life
- Islamic History
- Overview of Islamic history and the life of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- Study of important events in Islamic history
- Explanation of the importance of Islamic history to Muslims
- Islamic Ethics and Morals
- Study of Islamic ethics and morals
- Explanation of the importance of good manners and character in Islam
- Study of Islamic moral teachings and their relevance to daily life
Upon the completion of the New Muslim course, students will have a solid understanding of the religion and its teachings, as well as the skills to continue their Islamic education.