Origin of Islam religion:
- Islam is the world’s second-largest religion after Christianity, with about 1.8 billion Muslims worldwide. Although its roots go further, scholars typically chronicle the creation of Islam in the seventh century, making it the world’s youngest major religion.
- Islam began in Mecca, in modern Saudi Arabia, in the time of the Prophet Muhammad. Today, faith spreads rapidly around the world.
If we should talk about the origin of Islam religion, we should start with the definition of Islam. Please read the following lines.
What is Islam?
- To be a Moslem in the origin of Islam religion is to submit to the will of “God”, and God’s name in Islam is “Allah”, so the main principle of Islam is: “Submission to Allah’s will”. Muslims are monotheists and worship the One God without associating anyone or anything with Him. Muslims believe that their fate is between Allah’s hands, and nothing can happen to them without Allah’s permission, but they also believe that people have complete free will to decide which path they should walk through, Allah’s path or the Devil’s path?!
- In Islam, Allah informed Prophet Muhammed, May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, with his message through Angel Gabriel. Muslims believe that many prophets have been sent to teach God’s law. They respect some prophets such as Jews and Christians, including Ibrahim, Moses, Noah, and Jesus. Muslims assert that Muhammad was the final prophet.
- There are some Holy Places in Islam such as the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, and the Prophet Muhammad’s Mosque in Medina. The Quran is the main sacred text of Islam. Hadith or Prophet’s says is another important book. Muslims also revere some of the material found in the Christian Jewish Bible.
- Muslims worship Allah with 5 prayers daily, and recitation of the Quran. They believe there will be a day of judgment and life after death.
Stay tuned for our article about the origin of Islam religion.
History of Islam:
- Muhammed, May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, was the last prophet in the line of Allah’s prophets. He received his first verses during the year 610 from Archangel Gabriel in the Arabic language. These verses were later collected and classified as the Quran, the Muslim holy book. As a source of Islamic faith and practice, the Quran describes the relationship between Almighty Allah and his creations. The Quran also asserts that all individuals are responsible for their actions, for which Allah will judge them, and therefore provides guidance for sound behavior within a just and equitable society.
- origin of Islam religion contains many stories. You can read stories of Islam in the holy book “The Quran”, and they don’t differ from Judaism’s stories except for some changes, because we believe in Islam that Torah is misrepresentation by ancient Rabbis. Islam’s stories of prophets are very interesting, and you can enjoy reading their stories through the Quran’s Surahs or through a series of books called “Quran’s Stories”, which include all the stories of prophets starting with Adam May peace be upon him. till Master Muhammed May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
Scroll down for more about the origin of Islam religion.
How old is Islam?
According to religious Historians, Islam is the second largest religion in the world with 1,8 Billion Muslims around the globe. It is believed that Islam was founded 1444 years ago in the hands of Prophet Muhammed around 622 CE. Islam is considered the fastest-growing religion in the world, and it is believed that Islam will overtake Christianity as the largest religion in the world due to conversions and the fast growth of the population in Muslim Countries.
We still have more to inform you about the origin of Islam religion.
How did Islam spread?
- Over a few hundred years, Islam spread from its native Arabian Peninsula to modern Spain in the West and North India in the East. Islam traveled through these areas in several ways. They were sometimes carried in large convoys or naval vessels passing vast commercial networks on land and sea and sometimes transported through military invasion and missionary work. As Islamic ideas and cultures connect with new societies, they are expressed in unique ways and ultimately take diverse forms.
- You can know everything about Islam’s spread history through online Islamic courses and Islamic studies online. There are also many ways to know everything about Islam’s rules and principles, such as reading Islamic books or being around Islamic People.
- Islamic faith is very simple and close to humanitarian principles, and Quran claims justice between people no matter their color, ethnic origin, or religion.
Hope we could give you a quick brief about the origin of Islam religion.
- Murouj Academy is an Islamic Academy for Islamic studies and other Islamic courses. As an online Islamic academy, Murouj provides many Islamic courses such as; the Quran memorization course, standard Arabic course, Quran tajweed, Ijaza recitation course, and Islamic Studies course.
- Do you like the origin of Islam religion? it’s not the end Check more Blogs.