How to memorize Quran in 6 months?
- Allah Almighty says: “And We have indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember then is there any that will receive criticism?” (Al-Qamar: 17).
- How to memorize Quran easily? Every student who memorizes Quran with the Morouj Academy will receive an appropriate schedule according to their ability to learn. All you should know is the process of storing information in the brain. Initially, a month goes by memorizing only one page.
- But in five to six months, you’ll start memorizing one page in two hours. Scientifically, information is stored in brain cells according to a rapid accumulation system. The first page needs more time, the second page needs less time, and so on.
Stay focus with the rest of the article about How to memorize Quran in 6 months
Quran memorization techniques:
Memorizing the holy Quran, especially when your mother tongue is not Arabic considered a challenge. To answer the question How to memorize Quran in 6 months, we are going to mention in this article some memorization techniques to help Muslims to memorize Qur’an easily.
- If you are not used to read and speak Arabic, so you should look for an assistance. An Arabic teacher will be very helpful, but a Qur’an teacher with “Ijaza” will be very useful to teach you how to read and pronounce Qur’an verses correctly.
- Start with “Amma” Part جزء عمَّ . It is the last part of the holy book, but it includes many Short Surahs that are very familiar to all Muslims because they are usually used in Prayers “Sallah”. Memorizing Short and easy Surahs quickly will motivate you to complete and go forward with a new part.
- Listening to Qur’an recitation in the Radio or YouTube helps you to revise what you already memorized.
- After you finish memorizing Amma Part, stick to a timetable and decide how many pages you can memorize every day.
- Customize yourself on reading Qur’an every day.
Stay tuned with the information we mention about How to memorize Quran in 6 months?
Memorize Quran online:
- How to memorize Quran in 6 months? Quran memorization became very easy in our age because of the benefits of modern technology and internet. Memorization tips for studying are available in Online Islamic academies such as Morouj Academy. which offers online Islamic classes, Islamic learning and Quran teach through Islamic studies online and online Islamic courses.
- Morouj Academy provides the opportunity of memorizing The Holy Quran online at your home. The most important privilege of memorizing Quran online is the flexible schedule. Our online Quran Memorization classes includes online teachers that will help you during the whole course and provide you with tips to memorize the Holy Quran.
We still have more to say about How to memorize Quran in 6 months.
Memorize Quran with meaning:
- Before we know How to memorize Quran in 6 months. let us know that memorizing the Quran while understanding its meanings is a necessary matter, as Allah revealed the Quran in order to recite and contemplate its meanings, act according to it, and judge by it among people, and call upon people by it and give glad tidings of it or warn them, and this is not done except by understanding the meanings of the Qur’an.
- That is the first ranks and degrees of seeking knowledge is to memorize and understand the Qur’an, and he mentioned that what helps to understand its meanings must be learned. And the guidance of the companions of the Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, was to learn verses from him and learn their meanings, as al-Tabari narrated on the authority of Ibn Masoud that he said: If a man among us learned ten verses, he would not go beyond them until he knew their meanings and acted upon them.
You would know more valuable information about How to memorize Quran in 6 months? if you continued the reading.
How to memorize Quran fast and easy?
The best thing that a Muslim can invest his time in, is the remembrance “Dhekr” of Allah Almighty, and the best Dhekr is the recitation and memorization of the Noble Qur’an, and this can be achieved through the following techniques:
How to memorize Quran in 6 months?
1- Memorizing one page of the Holy Qu’an daily, while reading the part that follows the part that is memorized from it by looking at the Mushaf.
2- Reading one part of the Holy Quran takes about half an hour, so the memorizer can divide the part he wants to read into two parts, so he reads half of it in the morning, and the other half in the evening.
3- It is possible to replace reading the juz “part” by listening to it, and it is better for a Muslim to read it one day and hear it another, and the Muslim can, if his time is short, or he is slow in memorization, or otherwise, memorize half a page a day instead of a full page, and thus he reads half of the part a day as well. a whole part.
4- He can set once a week for revision only, without memorization.
Now we have finished everything you need to know around How to memorize Quran in 6 months?
hope you enjoyed our journey with How to Memorize Quran in 6 Months?
- Murouj Academy is an Islamic Academy for Islamic studies and other Islamic courses. As an online Islamic academy, Murouj provides many Islamic courses such as; the Quran memorization course, standard Arabic course, Quran tajweed, Ijaza recitation course, and Islamic Studies course.
- Do you like How to Memorize Quran in 6 Months? it’s not the end Check more Blogs.