How to memorize Quran and never forget it
- Unlike many other religions, Islam effectively encourages the active study of its own original language. In fact, to perform the simplest rites of prayer, it is at least necessary to memorize a few parts of the Holy Qur’an. In addition, there are many benefits (spiritual, emotional, and cognitive) to preserving and reciting the Holy Qur’an in the original Arabic language.
- Muslims trying to memorize parts of the Holy Qur’an tend to spend longer than usual, simply because they do not apply the following methods to assist in their study process. This article will provide the reader with some useful techniques that will greatly improve the reader retention. After all, many verses of the Qur’an are very short, many methods are repeated, and the human mind is able to memorize much more than we give credit for.
Scroll down for more information around How to memorize Quran and never forget it
Best time to memorize Quran:
- Although new studies proved that timing is not important in memorizing or studying any subject, but it is important to desire creating and performing at your best consistently. They say that scientific studies indicated that learning is very effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode.
- anyway, the best time to memorize Qur’an is after performing Dawn prayers” Salat AlFajr”. At the beginning of the day and immediately after awakening from sleep, the mind is at the top of its focus and attention which helps to memorize the verses of holy Qur’an quickly as well as not forgetting what has been memorized.
Stay with our article to have more tips around How to memorize Quran and never forget it
How to memorize 1 page of Quran fast:
- How to memorize Quran and never forget it? is our main question of the article, but to memorize Qur’an and never forget it, we should divide the 30 parts of the holy book into small parts, for example start to memorize page by page daily, that would help us memorize Qur’an slowly but surely, because it gives us the chance to revise the previous pages before we add a new one on them.
- the technique is very simple, start memorizing first page by dividing it into verses. begin with first verse then add another one, then a third one. etc. Until you finish the first page. the next day repeat the same technique after revising the previous page and so on and so forth.
We still have more tips to mention in our article around How to memorize Quran and never forget it?
How to memorize Quran in 1 year?
Memorizing the holy Quran, especially when your mother tongue is not Arabic considered a challenge. we are going to mention in this article some techniques to help Muslims to memorize Qur’an easily.
- If you are not used to read and speak Arabic, so you should look for an assistance. An Arabic teacher will be very helpful, but a Qur’an teacher with “Ijaza” will be very useful to teach you how to read and pronounce Qur’an verses correctly.
- Start with “Amma” Part جزء عمَّ . It is the last part of the holy book, but it includes many Short Surahs that are very familiar to all Muslims because they are usually used in Prayers “Sallah”. Memorizing Short and easy Surahs quickly will motivate you to complete and go forward with a new part.
- Listening to Qur’an recitation in the Radio or YouTube helps you to revise what you already memorized.
- After you finish memorizing Amma Part, stick to a timetable and decide how many pages you can memorize every day.
- Customize yourself on reading Qur’an every day.
Stay tuned with our article about How to memorize Quran and never forget it?
How to memorize forgotten Quran?
- one of the most saucerful means of How to memorize Quran and never forget it If you have a large page to review, divide it into parts. Let’s say half. Take the first half and revise it through repeating the verses until you know it by heart without looking.
- This way you will discover that the Qur’an verses imprinted in your memory. If you can’t read it without a mistake, check it back. Once finished, go to the next half and repeat the same process. Then combine the two.
Now, we have finished all our tricks on How to memorize forgotten Quran?
hope you enjoyed our journey with How To Memorize Quran And Never Forget It?
- Murouj Academy is an Islamic Academy for Islamic studies and other Islamic courses. As an online Islamic academy, Murouj provides many Islamic courses such as; the Quran memorization course, standard Arabic course, Quran tajweed, Ijaza recitation course, and Islamic Studies course.
- Do you like How To Memorize Quran And Never Forget It? it’s not the end Check more Blogs.