Islamic Hadith Online in English
Hadith of Prophet Muhammad
- Islamic Hadiths are a collection of sayings and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad.
- They are an important source of guidance for Muslims and provide insight into the Prophet’s thoughts and actions. Many Hadiths are relevant to different aspects of life, such as marriage, business, and morality.
- In this blog, we will discuss two of the most famous and important Hadiths: The Hadith of the Prophet’s Farewell Sermon, and the Hadith of the Pen and Paper.
- The Hadith of the Prophet’s Farewell Sermon is one of the most well-known and important Islamic Hadiths.
- It was delivered by the Prophet Muhammad in his final year of life, just before his death. In this sermon, the Prophet Muhammad gave guidance on several topics, including faith, morality, and social justice. The Islamic Hadith is a reminder of the Prophet’s teachings and is a source of inspiration for Muslims today.
In this Islamic hadith, the Prophet started off by parsing and thanking Allah, then said.
“O, People! Lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore, listen carefully to what I am saying and take these words to those who could not be present here today.”
“O People! just as you regard this month, this day, this city as sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord and that he will indeed reckon your deeds.”
“Allah has forbidden you to take usury, therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequality. Allah has judged that there shall be no interest and that all interest due to Abbas Ibn ‘Aal-Muttalib is waived.”
“Every right arising out of homicide in pre-Islamic days is henceforth waived and the first such right that I waive is that arising from the murder of Rabiah ibn al-Harithiah.”
“O men! the unbelievers indulge in tampering with the calendar to make permissible that which Allah forbade, and to prohibit what Allah has made permissible. With Allah, the months are twelve in number. Four of them are holy, there are successive, and one occurs singly between the months of Jumada and Shaban.”
“Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will be able to lead you astray in big things so beware of following him in small things.”
“O People it is true that you have certain rights about your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah’s trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right, then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well never to be unchaste.”
“O People! listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Haj if you can afford it.”
“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also, a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly.”
“Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves. Remember one day you will meet Allah and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.”
“O, People! No Prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore O People! and understand the words that I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.”
“All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly.”
“O Allah, be my witness, that I have conveyed your message to Your people.”
The Hadith of the Pen and Paper is another famous Islamic Hadith. In this Hadith, the Prophet Muhammad is reported to have said that “the ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr.” This Islamic Hadith is a reminder of the importance of knowledge and learning and is an encouragement for Muslims to seek knowledge.
Want to know more about hadith online in English? Scroll down…
Hadith online English:
- As for, the hadith online in English; some of the Prophet’s hadiths with translated into English for non – Arabic speakers to understand those Hadiths and be able to use them as guidance in their lives.
- There are books of hadith online in English that are easy to access from the internet.
Short Hadith in English:
- There are also Islamic hadith online in English, such as “Islam necessitates having good moral qualities.” [Qanz Al-Ummal, 3/17, Hadith No: 5225], “No father can give his children a better gift than good manners.” [Tirmidhi, Birr (Piety), 33], and “Whoever is not merciful (to the creation) will not be shown mercy by Allah.” [Muslim, Fada’il (Virtues), 66; Tirmidhi, Birr (Piety), 16]. These are some of the many Islamic hadith online in English.
Islamic Hadiths are an important source of guidance for Muslims. They provide insight into the thoughts and actions of the Prophet Muhammad, are a reminder of his teachings, and are a source of inspiration for Muslims today.
You can always find Islamic Hadith Online in English.
- Murouj Academy is an Islamic Academy for Islamic studies and other Islamic courses. As an online Islamic academy, Murouj provides many Islamic courses such as the Quran memorization course, standard Arabic course, Quran tajweed, Ijaza recitation course, and Islamic Studies course.
- Do you like Islamic Hadith Online in English? Check more Blogs.